iSuperLearn supports and funds a multitude of on-going educational and health programs in Third World communities.
- Breakfast & Lunch programs for primary school kids.
- Computer rooms in schools.
- Building and maintaining playgrounds / outdoor sport facilities for youths.
- Participation and sponsorship for Habitat for Humanity projects.
- Contributing to and funding volunteer medical teams doing amazing humanitarian work in the Caribbean, Central and South America and various relief efforts in times of natural or manmade disasters.
- Rabies Lab in Haiti.
You can be proud that a portion of your Subscription fee is hard at work making a significant difference in the lives of others.
- Amerindian villagers awaiting Medical care - 2011
- Donated eye care equipment for use in the Amazon - 2011
- Refractometer in use - 2011
- On the ground in Haiti - 2010
- Charity water - 2018